Monday 31 December 2012

2012's last scooter rideout

Me, myself and I, the town hall in the background.

A happy new year to all! Felice anno nuovo! Gott nytt år!
On this last day of 2012 there was a rideout in Stockholm. 14 scooterists showed up on this warm ( yes, +5 C) New Years eve. Most of the snow and ice had melted from the main streets. I took my Vespa PK 50 XL from my home to the meeting point at Nytorget, about 15 km's. Then the rideout inside the city with stops on Skeppsholmen and Riddarholmen. Much to the amusement of the tourists present.
Then a stop for coffe at bar in the Old Town of Stockholm. Then the Vespas and Lambrettas went home.
What a pleasant way to end 2012!
Welcome 2013!

Two of the oldest Vespas's, 1951 and 1953 with sidecar.

Mod-ish PX 200. 

14 scooters were participating, Vespas and Lambrettas.

My PK 50 XL next to a 150 Li...

...without a mudguard!

The tourists in the Old Town were busy with their cameras.

The scooters parked outside a café in the old town.


No comments:

Post a Comment